This Course for International Culinary Chef!
- Carpaccio of beef on fresh garden greens with lemon vinaigrette & shaved parmesan.
- Grilled prawns on crispy mixed salad with white wine vinegar dressing.
- Tomato mozzarella salad with balsamic dressing.
- Caesar salad (served with homemade dressing and topped with crispy fried bacon.)
- Vitello Tonnato (sliced roasted veal loin topped with tuna mayonnaise, olive, anchovies and capers)
- Carpaccio of tuna on lemon vinegar accompanied by crispy mixed salad.
- Caesar salad with grilled chicken and homemade dressing.
- Potato cream soup with crispy parma ham
- Clear beef consommé with vegetables tortellini’s
- Pumpkin cream soup with butter crouton
- Traditional minestrone soup with garlic bread
- Cream of pumpkin soup with roasted pine nut
- Tomato soup with basil pesto
- Risotto with vegetables and black truffles
- Homemade tortellini’s filled with eggplants on butter sage sauce.
- Fettuccine with pesto sauce
- Tagliatelle with cream sauce and almonds
- Penne pasta in tomato sauce
- Vegetables ravioli in creamy butter sauce
Let’s try it out.
- Mix the flour, egg, salt, water, oil
- Mix well to get smooth dough
- Make it flat and put into the pasta machine
- Cut into desire shape
- Add salt and oil into boiling water
- Boil the pasta about 10-minute but do not let it soft
- Drain the noodles and pass it cold water
- Strain nicely and then wrap with some oil
- Serve pasta with your choice of sauce
- Pasta carbonara
(bacon, ham, cream, egg yolk and parmesan cheese)
- Pasta Arrabiata
(tomato sauce, chili flake, parmesan cheese)
- Pasta Marinara
(tomato sauce, seafood, parmesan cheese)
- Pasta Bolognese
(tomato sauce, minced beef, parmesan cheese)
(ground meat, sweet Italian sausage, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese)
- Tomatoes, eggplant, black olive, goat cheese, flat parsley, mozzarella cheese.
- Jalapeno, anchovies, ham, tomato, mozzarella cheese.
- Salami, tomato, eggplant, onion, olive, capsicum, mozzarella cheese.
- Pineapple, ham, tomato, mozzarella cheese.
- Tomato, prawn, fish, squid, garlic, oregano, rosemary, mozzarella cheese.
- Tomato, basil, mozzarella cheese.
Sharing is Caring ^_~
23 thoughts on “Italian Food”
I like pizza Very much.It’s very tasty😋
I like pizza 🍕
I like cheese pizza
look like delicious 🤤🤤🤤
WOW. Yummy Yummy! I like Spagetti and. Pizza
Wow i like pizza
thank for sharing
I like it.
I wanna eat 😋😋😋
I like pizza 🍕🍕🍕🍕
I like all 😘 okay 😂
I can’t resist they look very delicious
I like its. Can i have some?
You you can’t
I’ve never cooked like that before,So I ‘ ll take a look and see.Thanks
I like Pizza.🍕🍕
I’m addicted to fruit pizza 🐬🐬
After I have read the article,I wanna go to Italy at once to try to taste the italian foods.🍽
I love cooking.
I always feed the children in a healthy way.
Comments are closed.